My name is Bill and I am in love with Jesus, my wife Joyce and our beautiful boys. Each of which I owe much more love, honor and respect to, than I can possibly comprehend. My family and I enjoy riding dirt bikes out at the MotoRanch with our best friends… so fun watching my little dudes improve on their dirt bikes every outing.. BRAAP!!
My passion for the arts lie in photography, video, motion and graphic design. Currently, I serve as Communication Lead Servant at my awesome church, Peine Ridge Church, this is where I mainly use my gifts in design. As you get older, hobbies seem to come and go, but riding motorcycles has captivated me. Riding on two-wheels through God’s creation really re-fuels me. It helps me be more creative. I feel refreshed after a long ride. The time I get to ponder life, pray and think about the tasks ahead are priceless for me.
Living Sacrifice, For Today, War of Ages, Explosions in the Sky, Russian Circles, Caspian, Jon Foreman, The Lumineers, Band of Horses, Mumford & Sons, Bon Iver, Gregory Alan Isakov, Joe Pug, Johnny Cash and I dig listening to composers/movie soundtracks too.
Motorbikes, videography, photography, graphic design, hockey, drums, BMX, mountain biking, camping, playing with my boys, enjoying life with my wife, theology, studying my Bible, reading great works from courageous men of God.
Most importantly, the struggle to become the man God has enlisted me to be. While this sounds so typical, it truly is the biggest responsibility and honor any man could ask for. Though God does not need anything I could offer, I find joy in serving him with my gifts and pray, in all, it glorifies his name.
Hebrews 13:15-16 – “Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name. Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.”
A short video that reveals what my faith means to me..
I moved quite a few times so far…
- 1973 | Born St. Louis, Missouri
- 1973 | Home: Apartment, Chambers Rd.
- 1973-75 | Home: Little chicken coup house, Raymond Rd. Bellefontaine Neighbors
- 1975 | Home: Real Rd. Spanish Lake – Our dog saved my mom from a robber breaking in.
- 1975-79 | Home: Back to little chicken coup house, Raymond Rd. Bellefontaine Neighbors
- 1979 | Home: Estridge Rd. Glasgow Village
- 1979 | Home: Columbia, MO
- 1979-80 | Home: 405 Crawford Rd. Glasgow Village
- 1979-81 | Home: 1551 Trampe Rd. Spanish Lake – my little brother is born.
- 1982-83 | Home: 406 Cameron Rd. Glasgow Village
- 1983-88 | Home: Briar Cliff Estates Rd. Lampe, MO
- 1988 | Home: Raymond Rd. – We moved in with Uncle Jim!
- 1988-90 | Home: 470A Ramblewood Apt. Spanish Lake
- 1990-91 | Home: 510 Riverbluff Apt. St. Charles, MO
- 1991 | Home: 308 Pralle St. Charles, MO – I meet my wife!
- 1991-92 | Home: 1813 Valley Rd. St. Charles, MO. – Graduate HS
- 1992-96 | Home: Red Cedar Ct St. Charles, MO
- 1996-2007 | Home: Tailor Ct. O’Fallon, MO – Our first home!!
- 2007- | Home: Wentzville, MO
shewww.. my next move hopefully involves mountains or a beach or a wooden box!